Tuesday 21 January 2014

By Terry - Touch Expert Advanced

After the party season my under eyes have been looking a little lack luster, I can't avoid the fact that my nights out over the party season are etched onto my face in the form of dark under eye circles. To combat this I decided to take the plunge and buy the By Terry - Touch Expert Advanced , a product I had been lusting after for some time; I would be browsing my local Space NK, for some reason I would always find myself over by the By Terry counter looking and swatching the miracle under eye concealer/highlighter - I think I may be being a little over dramatic by saying miracle but it does work wonders for me.

The Touch Expert Advanced comes from the lady who designed the coveted YSL - Touche Eclat (Terry de Gunzburg), upon leaving YSL she created her own cosmetics line. Obviously she used her previous ideas to come out with a revamped , improved version for her own line, I can safely say with out a shadow of a doubt that it is a lot better than the YSL Touche Eclat, and the YSL Touche Eclat is a good product which means the By Terry Touch Expert Advanced is a GREAT product!

Both have a very similar packaging and application. I found the By Terry is a lot more concealing as opposed the YSL, I would feel quite comfortable putting the By Terry on a spot, or over wrinkles and not be worried that I am highlighting my imperfections, making them even more horrendous than they already look. The By Terry gives an almost blurred effect to the skin, covering anything without looking cakey, because it blends so seamlessly and effortlessly. I does come with a hefty price tag at £32 (cue gasps) but I am afraid to say I don't think my make up bag would be complete without it now. I do not have a bad word to say about the product.

Extra note: I wear shade 2 Nude.






4 comments:

  1. I want to try it now after reading your post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, can't imagine my make up bag without it now. :) x

      Delete
  2. that's a steep price tag! But it looks like a lovely product! Thanks for the review; I've never heard of this product or brand before!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the only downside to it! I think there are a few good dupes for it though! The L'Oreal Lumi Magique is good.

      xx

      Delete